Global Renal Disease Market Competitive Landscape, Growth Aspects with Regional Outlook and Sales Analysis
Global Renal Disease Market: Information by Disease Type (Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)), by Treatment Type (Dialysis, Medication and Kidney Transplantation), by End User (Dialysis Centers, Hospital & Clinics, and Research and Academic Institutes) and by Region (Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa) - Forecast till 2023
The global renal disease market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.32% during the forecast period with a market value of USD 93,375.70 million in 2017. Renal diseases can be classified as chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Renal diseases may cause kidney failure. When CKD worsens, it eventually leads to ESRD. As per the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease Report 2015, more than 6,61,000 Americans had kidney failure..
Avail a Free Sample@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3167
The global renal disease market, by disease type, has been segmented into chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal diseases (ESRD). The chronic kidney disease segment accounted for a value of USD 60,228.68 million in 2017. The market, by treatment type, can be segmented into dialysis, medications and kidney transplantation. On the basis of end user, the global renal disease market is segmented into dialysis centers, hospitals & clinics, and research and academic institutes.
The Americas is expected to hold the largest share of the global renal disease market. This is owing to the increasing prevalence of renal diseases in the geriatric population and the availability of advanced healthcare facilities in the region. Europe showed a considerable amount of growth in the market due to high healthcare spending, raising awareness regarding renal diseases, extended recommendations for dialysis by the government and a growing elderly population. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the global market due to the expansion of third-party pharmaceutical companies in China, India, and Singapore. Australia held a share of 11.8% in the Asia-Pacific renal disease market in 2017. Also, the Middle East and Africa region are expected to steadily grow owing to the rising prevalence of renal diseases in the region.
Key Findings of the Study
- The global renal disease market is projected to reach USD 1,33,451.06 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.32% during the review period from 2018 to 2023
- Americas accounted for the largest share of the global market due to the rising prevalence of chronic kidney disease in the region.
- The chronic kidney disease segment accounted for the largest product segment with a revenue of USD 60,228.68 million in 2017.
- Some of the players operating in the renal disease market are Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, AstraZeneca and Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., among others.
This research report provides insights, on various levels of analysis such as industry analysis, market share analysis, leading market players, and their profiles. This report also helps in studying the target segments by providing views on emerging and high-growth segments and market conclusion. Together the market data comprises and discusses basic assessments on the competitive scenarios and strategies of the global renal disease market, including the high-growth regions and their political, economic, and technological environments. Furthermore, the project report also provides views over historical market values as well as, pricing and cost analysis of the same.
- Chronic Kidney Disease Market Research Report: By Diagnosis (Blood Test, Urine Test, Biopsy), by Treatment (Drugs, Dialysis, Kidney Transplant), by Indication (Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure), End-User (Hospitals) - Global Forecast Till 2023
- Global Renal Dialysis Market Research report, by type (primary dialysis and secondary dialysis), by product (hemodialysis products and peritoneal dialysis products), by end user (hospital care and home care) - Forecast Till 2023
- Global Kidney Dialysis Equipment Market: By Type (Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy), Apparatus Type (Hemodialysis Dialysis Apparatus, Peritoneal Dialysis Apparatus), End-User (Laboratories) –Global Forecast Till 2023
- Global Renal Cancer Drug Market Research Report, by Therapeutic Class (Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy), Pharmacologic Class (Angiogenesis Inhibitors), Type (Clear Cell, Papillary, Oncocytic), End-Users (Hospitals & Clinics)–Global Forecast Till 2023
- Global Kidney Function Test Market Research Report, by Test (Blood Test, Imaging Test, Urine Test), Product (Dipsticks, Disposables, Reagent), End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) - Global Forecast Till 2023
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/renal-disease-market-3167
The report for Global market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes past and estimated future market size with respect to value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information about and strategies used by top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
The rising prevalence of kidney diseases, diabetes, hypertension and rapid growth in the geriatric population have led to the growth of the global renal disease market in recent years. However, rising healthcare costs and stringent regulatory policies are likely to restrain market growth over the forecast period.
- Report Prologue
2. Market Introduction
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
Ask Questions to Expertise @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3167
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312